Grounds Maintenance

lawn-care1Many state government agencies have office and parking facilities with lawns and landscaping.  These agencies elect to contract lawn care services from Community Rehabilitation Programs without the need for competitive bidding if the CRP’s services meet certain quality guidelines and pricing standards.

All purchase orders, such as requesting lawn care from a CRP, must be issued through the West Virginia Association of Rehabilitation Facilities in order to qualify under the State Use Program.

Grounds Maintenance projects are individually contracted based on the required scope of work and labor hours necessary to complete each custom service contract.  State departments and agencies can contact WVARF to request pricing information for new or future contract needs.

Ready to learn more about what WVARF can do for you? Call 304-205-7970 or Contact Us today!