WVARF has coordinated State Use contracts to maintain stream access for the Division of Natural Resources. Ground maintenance is provided within different regions by nine Community Rehabilitation Programs including:
* Buckhannon-Upshur Work Adjustment Center, Inc.
* Clay County Services Unlimited, Inc.
* Developmental Center & Workshop, Inc.
* Gateway Industries, Inc.
* Goodwill Industries of Kanawha Valley, Inc.
* Goodwill Industries of KYOWVA Area, Inc.
* Randolph County Sheltered Workshop, Inc. (dba Seneca Designs, Inc.)
* SW Resources, Inc.
* Integrated Resources, Inc.
This great relationship has fostered additional work, as well. WVARF has also pursued opportunities with the WV trail system. In 2013 alone, the Division of Natural Resources requested service for 5 new sites!